mardi 7 juillet 2009

WiTh A LiTtLe HeLp FrOm My (future) FrIeNdS...


Hello, I'm zest of girl!! Stay here, stay here, I've some request for you...

I explain: this year, with my girlfriend, I have to go in a camping in the south of France (Fwance, Pawis, le Touw eyfeiil, le cwoissant!)(oui je fais style d'être parisienne, ça marchera mieux... parce que si je dis "le nord, danyboon, les corons, la mine", bof...).
So, I have to camp, but I have to admit that I'm not fond of this (before, when I was young, yes, but now, less and less...)(ouais bon ben hein, faut dire c'qui est!).

The idea of this message is to have friends in Los Angeles and/or San Francisco (you don't have to answer if you live in the hole of ass of United States...)(je ne suis pas sûre de la trad' mot pour mot...).

You'll see, if you read this blog: I'm almost cool (I have a lot of "points cool" on facebook: I am "Indian kiwi" ).

When we will be friends together, you will invite us (me and my wing)(no, that's not her name... you're crazy or what?) in your very big house with a swimming pool, next year (because it's too late for these holidays)(ouép, pfff, j'ai réservé...).

It would be better if your house could be near Jodie Foster's one (tant qu'à faire, the butter, the money of the butter and the actress...), but I would accept a house in an other place of Los Angeles or San Francisco.
It would be great for us to have a room with a valérie damidot's decoration, but I would accept an other modern style if the room is huge.

I'm not complicated (chut... dites rien...), I just want to spend my holidays in California, for free (because "he has free, he has tout compris").

Oh, and if you can take your holidays during ours, and let us your house, that would be perfect. And if the house is big enough, I could perhaps bring with me some readers of this blog (v'z'avez vu, je pense un peu à vous!), there's a lot of beautiful girls (oui bon ben hein, vendez-vous un peu aussi, quoi) and perhaps, zest on the cake, the so so beautiful champion girl of "everybody wants to take his place" (oh je sens qu'avec cet argument, ça va prendre... faut savoir jouer toutes les cartes! Oui, bon ben, chut, on lui demandera après, hein...).

I repeat: only Los Angeles or San Francisco.

Thank you!!

(ps: ma correctrice attitrée n'étant pas bilingue - erreur de recrutement? rhôô - et moi non plus, comme vous avez pu vous en rendre compte, je vous prierai de ne pas faire attention aux petites fautes éparpillées çà et là dans ce message... merci!)
.
(ah et évidemment: les commentaires se font in english please!!! mais si, concentrez-vous, vous allez y arriver...).

39 commentaires:

  1. LaMalice (TheMenace ?)7 juillet 2009 à 10:40

    hello,
    Why not Las Vegas too ? There are a lot of people and VIP.. And money if you win..

    So... A little place for me in your bagages ? :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What about Los Angouleme, L.A as we use to call our lovely megacity ? ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. --> the menace: well... let's say that las vegas would be good too... but there is not the sea, if my geography is good (and she's not often good...). It would be better with the sea, no?

    --> ann': I would say "bof", because if I had to choose Los Angouleme, I'd not have broken (oh, un verbe irrégulier!!!) my head to write in english, you see...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I don't speak english very good, because at school, i didn't/haven't listen/listenning/listened/listenninged (crossoff the wrong word.)(Mais non ils sont pas tous faux. Ohlala, un peu d'imagination que diable.) and now, I know say "fuck" and "shit" because i have seen "the l word" and "it's amazing" or "open the door", because i have watched florence foresti who imitate Amy whinehouse.
    (Il y'a un an j'ai tout de même réussis à avoir un bac Litteraire avec 11 en anglais, après une année qui tournait autour de 0,5...)(C'était trop dur a dire en anglais. Sorry.)

    So, Don't laugh too hardly, (merci reverso) please..
    Thank you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. --> clem': the important is to participate, as we say! I've understood everything, but it doesn't mean that an american would have understood... The principal is that you come with us, because you have good references (L word, florence foresti, etc).

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh yes of course, i ready to go with you, but if i have the choice, i would/will prefered/prefers/prefering to go to New York because i (zut reverso il connait pas le mot connaitre d'ailleurs)(Mais j'ai un dictionnaire anglais français tadaaa. Quelle organisation.Vous avez vu comme je me décarcasse?^^)
    oui donc, I know (wouhaa c'est comme savoir) and i love this ciudad (l'espagnol on a droit?)

    But Los angeles or san francisco it's good too.

    See you at the airport, I shall take candies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I think you should ask Jodie Foster to stay at her place. Why bother with asking other people? Just tell her you know Valérie, and she'll say it's ok.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Ps: I hope my ex-wife who go to leave to the United States of America don't read this blog, she 'ferait' a crise cardiac.. (J'aurais du mieux choisir mon pseudo moi..)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Great idea Zeste, just one question, do you switch your appartment with your new friends from California?
    If you think to do that, you'll have to plan a very good argumentation to make the North very attractive.....you know what i mean?

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Bon j'ai tout compris...lot of understand...mais tu pourrais me la refaire en italien? you remake on italian? quoi? what? et si jamais les seuls qui pourraient te répondre sont des immigrés italiens ??? ah ! ah! t'y avais pas pensé à celle ci!!!
    Bon moi je vous propose un séjour chez moi par dépis...prenez vos bottes de cow boys...( parce que cow girl's c moyen bof) et on ira boire une bière au Beer Country...manger un steak de bison au Buffalo...jouer une partie de poker a l'American Way...ah quel séjour de rêve que je vous propose là!!! looooooooooooool!!! ça laisse rêveuse hein???

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Dear zeste (can I call you zeste ? You can call me Jodie)


    I’ ve just read your message and I’m so happy .
    I’m happy because my sister lives in France but in the south of France and I’ve never had the opportunity to visit the north of France so I’m so glad to do the exchange with you.
    Of course, I will share my house in Los Angeles with you and don’t worry about the materials things you will have someone with you in the house all the day long to prepare the lunch (or to do the ironing if you want).

    In return,could you please let me know which places we should have to visit nearby your town with my wife and my kids.
    And by the way do you have an adress of a good restaurant which called « baraque à frites » ?
    If everything is ok for you, just contact my manager to finalize the contrat.

    Kind regards
    Jodie

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Well, here I see two possibilities. Either your english is good or mine is bad, because for like half a paragraph I wondered wether it was really Zeste writing or an English speaking friend.

    Would you still not like camping if you were given the possibility to sleep in Jodie's Garden ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. --> clem': no, we can't speak spanish... because I didn't learn it at school...(i just know "mujer contra mujer" and "iro de la luna", that's all...) I learned Deutch, but I don't understand one word anymore... I'm old, I don't remember!!

    --> celine: you're right... but I don't really "know" Valérie, I don't know if that will "pass"...

    --> clem: oh, ben, that... heu... There are a lot of "clem" in France, don't you think? I think there's no problem...

    --> pucca: it seems that you have a good level in english, say donc!! But, no, I don't switch my appartment, because it doesn't worth very much le coup... The americans would loose au change...

    --> consuella: hey hey... no, I don't speak italian, sorry... And your idea of cowboy show doesn't emballe me des masses...

    --> jodie: the message of valérie was unbelievable, but alors là, I must say I can't believe it one second, ah ah!! If ever...
    Well, i will play the game quand même hein: oh, cool, jodie...!!! but if I take your house, I'd be happy to have you next to me, tant qu'à faire... If you want, de temps en temps, I will take care of your kids, in exchange... If you want to visit north of france, try to come when it's not rainy, but it will be difficult... I don't know the restaurant you're talking about but I can do frites in my appartment if you want...
    Kind regards too, des bises beginning par la right.

    --> eily: ^^ you flatte my ego, but don't think that you will have a good point malgré tout. The idea of camping in jodie's garden is not that exciting... in my opinion, she has an empty room in her house, c'est bon quoi...

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. It's even funnier in English.
    Don't you want to keep writing in English? ^^
    ... No ? What a pity!
    Anyway, I would have tried.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Hey Zeste! Looking for some sunshine?
    We've got a huge spare room here in San Franchouillard, if it's of any interest to you and your Wing. The local climate is quite close to California, air temperature at night will never get below 80°F - or 25°C if you prefer - and can climb up to 110°C or more during the day.
    Home decoration has nothing to do with Damidot's style, thank God! but we're very cool people nonetheless. You can stay two weeks for free, and have access to our kitchen and bath. Free parking. Local shops are less than 1 mile away.
    And there's a very friendly dog.

    If you're serious about trying to find a room somewhere, send me an e-mail.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Rah zut : up to 11°Fahrenheit during the day, not Celsius, of course.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. lol, I know you said no dead-and-alive hole (trou perdu) but after your visit in L.A and to Jodie you might wanna come and meet me in Chicago ;). I'd be glad to provide you everything you want ! (well almost ;) )

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Jodie’s manager7 juillet 2009 à 15:00

    Now, Jodie is crying one's eyes out next to me ever since you‘ve said that it will be difficult to visit the north of France because of the rain.
    You can not imagine, my dear, how disappointed she is .

    Whatever, there’s still no problem if you want to come and visit us today but pay attention when you book your fly because it’s a bit complicated here in LA with all the cops for mickael’s funeral.
    Obviously you can stay as long as you want.

    Kind regards
    Jodie’s manager

    Kisses from the left even if I’m just right in the middle of France.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I unmasked myself shit, fuking ,bloody hell
    (Euh non là les insultes je raye si jamais des enfants venaient à lire ce post je m’en voudrais)
    PS the baraque à frites’s joke was stupid. Only a poor cliché. I will never write it again I swear

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. --> antonia: heu, no, not tout le time, hein... there is some jokes that I can do just in french...

    --> titane: San Franchouillard?? I hope it's a joke... what's this name of town???? :-) nevertheless, it seems to be a serious announce, I will renseigne myself... because two weeks for free, that is tentant!!!

    --> mary: wahou, chicago?? a real reader in chicago?? I'll look my analytics to see if it's right or not, be carefull!! but, if it's true, Chicago, I take!!! wahou, and en plus, "provide everything I want", rien que that quoi!!! La classe!!

    --> jodie's manager: I would take care of jodie if she were next to me, rhôôôô... but don't cry, because pour l'instant, it's me who is under the rain, pffffff... and my bronzage, hein? And comme je l'ai dit, it's for next year... don't tell me that mickael will die another time???!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. It's a fucking very good idea, if you manage to find a house, i'm partante ;-) !

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. --> stéph: ah, that, when there's something to win, we have new commentateurs!!!! But we take you quand même...

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Do you care if it's a french Los Angeles ?
    http://au.phare.ouest.free.fr/index.php/au-fil-des-rues/195-los-angeles
    And if you have to camp in my big garden ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. "iro de la luna" : it's true Zeste, you didn't learn Spanish at school! It's "Hijo de la luna" or "son of the moon"

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. --> sappholfaire: if jodie lives in "les anges", I'm ok to go there... but I have some doubts...

    --> boubou: that's what I said!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Could I say "bad faith!" for your answer to boubou???
    No? Ah bon...

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. --> chtipouss: when I told "that's what I said", it means that I didn't learn spanish at school, not that I said "hijo de la luna", rhôô!! It's difficult to se faire comprendre!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Helli Zeste,
    wOw ... I always hated English, I don't know why, I do a sort of allergy! Nothing to read here, I have a big headache! However, for Los Angeles... it interests me ! Keep me posted.
    Also, I see the incredible number of comments here, people stop! I'm afraid, I really fear that post moved near the corner drawing next year !
    Good evening Zest and her wing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. If you really want to sleep in a room which looks like Valerie Damidot's house, I suggest you my corridor. Some days ago, it was coloured in an old pink. Now, doors and walls are painted in green "bambou" and "clay" (just have a look in the dictionnary for this word, that's what i did). These colours are so "fashionable" as the seller told me. I agree with you, i d'on't leave in LA or San Francisco but maybe Jodie will be interested to come with you in a such beautiful flat (well, only the corridor, but it's very spacious).
    (et sinon, I love LA and my mum told me i'm beautiful when i was 10 so I think i can come with you)

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. No problem for the next summer as well. And it will be cool cause you’ll meet some of my friends like Dora, Babou and Diego and Brian who’s still in the kitchen.

    By the way I called my designer this afternoon and she doesn’t know Valerie Damidot, I’m sorry.
    So is it something important for you to sleep in a room made by her?

    Till then I wish you a beautiful day, here the weather is wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. --> sam: ah ah, you make me laugh!! you're right: this message could be on the first page... no, I'm joking, don't worry, and the next message will be in french!!

    --> troiz'm and golden: oh, you take time to come here?!! For the song, it's better in french, I think... And of course, if we're going to California, you both come with us... we have made a contract together, remember: we spend all our future holidays together, until our death (fallait pas signer...). (what a declaration!! Keep it!!).

    --> choko: oh, but you're still beautiful, choko! All the readers of this blog are beautiful!! However, hum, I'm not sure that I'd like to spend my hollidays in your corridor... but if there's jodie foster with us, I'll do an effort (when I don't know the words, I put it in french, all simplement!).

    --> Jodie: ... Jodie again? You have nothing else to do, Jodie? I think you spend too much time on my blog, try to do a good film, it would be better... because since "the accused", bof bof, hein...
    And I'm not fan of Dora (euuuuurk), and I don't know babou and diego, but if diego is in the kitchen, ça m'arrange.

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Non en fait c'est juste que j'avais pas trouvé l'endroit ou l'on pouvait mettre les commentaires ... LA LOOOOSE !!!!
    Mais bon c'est vrai que SF 4 ever quand meme !
    Tu as lu les chroniques de San Francisco ? Bon je pense que oui mais si ce n'est pas le cas je réponds pour ton autre article et là tu en as pour toutes tes vacs sans ton aile.

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT ???????

    What am i reading????? A message in english??????? Noooooooooooooooo............ I'm so desapointed!!! i believed you could do it in Latin.. arf.. So, I admit that in latin, it wouldn't be very judicious(judicieux??) if you're looking for american holydays..right.. but, it doesn't matter, in Latin, it would be more amazing! Of course, it would be dangerous too, 'cause the most of us(all of us? humm maybe.. ok, certainly) wouldn't understand and would scream "What the f**k is she saying?!".

    So, come back to our sheeps (oui,bon..revenons à nos moutons quoi).. What about Poitiers-City (let's pronounce "pooaaatiairssss city")? it's not as amazing than L.A (quoi que...pof)but.. But nothing in fact...it's not amazing at all.. but that's a bit more in the south than "le nooarrd".. and "il fait beau, il fait chaud, ca ne sent pas le sable chaud"

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. Troiz'm and Golden8 juillet 2009 à 21:27

    Oh my god! Of course we keep it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. Eï-key-wronne (bon, j'ai essayé d'angliser Achéron, chais pas si ça a réussi...)8 juillet 2009 à 21:48

    Wait a minute... L.A. is L word city, isn't it ?
    Now I understand why you're trying so hard to get over there (well gotta say that's clever: sea, sun and hot chicks hanging around. Well done !).

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. Well not yet but in September I will :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. Yeeeees We can !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can propose u a flat in the center of lyon (pronounce Laillone), we can speak english here and wear some sun glasses, we dont have the ocean (ya locean a LA ?? Ou je suis en train de me taper la honte en montrant a quel point je suis nulle en geo ?), but the rhone and the saone are beautiful too...Moreover, we have a poster of Shane in the waaaater..., L world is in the place....so, its mas o menos the same as LA (ou presque)

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. --> steph: j'avais commencé "les chroniques...", il y a longtemps, oui, mais je n'ai pas terminé... p't'être qu'il faudrait que je le reprenne!

    --> carab: heu, no, poitiers city, this doesn't emballe myself... and in latin, i couldn't do it, i'm not very good in latin... encore less qu'en english!!

    --> troiz'm and golden: rhôôôôwww...

    --> Eï-key-wronne: ... hey hey, and san francisco is THE lesbian town... but don't say anything to my wing, of course... ;-)

    --> mary: I'll vérifier on my google analytics!!!

    --> djoulss: Laillone, mouais, bof... we passe there when we go to holidays, and there are always bouchons, it's l'horreur!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. I'm so surpirsed that you leave a message in English ! I've my english lesson in 15 minutes it's so funny !! I hope Jodie will read your message and answer it !!!
    Have a nice day

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer

V'z'avez quelque chose à dire?